Lines of Research:
Our research addresses broad areas with specific lines of research priority that include:
- Health services and health care delivery
- Chronic disease management
- Rational use of medicine and pharmacoeconomic analysis
- Health behavior, education and social pharmacy
- Pharmacists' involvement in patient care: practice, system and policy perspectives
- Patient and public involvement (Community Participatory Research)
Our objectives are:
- Develop health services and improve health care delivery for people in UAE.
- Improve safety in medication use and optimize health outcomes.
- Increase engagement of pharmacist in patient care and public health initiatives.
- Improve adherence to the prescribed treatment for people with chronic diseases.