To promote innovative research in the area of sustainable energy:
Renewable energy, energy, efficiency, energy management, sustainability,
energy-water nexus, and waste to energy. The research group will serve as a
platform for collaborative research efforts fostering the interaction between
academia and industry in the energy field.
Advanced Research and Innovation in:
- Renewable Energy: Solar Photovoltaic, Concentrated Solar Power, Wind, Bioenergy, and Geothermal
- Energy Efficiency: Building, Industry and Transportation
- Renewable and Alternative Fuels: Biogas, Biodiesel, Syngas, and Hydrogen
- Energy Management/ Sustainability / Energy System Modeling
Provide Training, Consultancy and Community Services:
- Provide specialized training in the energy field.
- Provide specialized training in renewable energy.
- Provide specialized energy consultancy services.
- Support concerned governmental agencies and organizations
Disseminate Knowledge and Pursue Community Outreach:
- Organize professional courses, workshops, and conferences
- Provide relevant publishing and research findings to community