Currently, RISE has an Ad Hoc Internal Advisory Committee consisting of the following faculty members:
· Prof. Abdallah Shanableh Director of Rise Chair
· Prof. Ismael Al-Sadoun College of Sciences Member
· Dr. Hussein Al-Awadi College of Sciences Member
· Prof. Zaher Al-Aghbari College of Sciences Member
· Prof. Mohammad Maalej College of Engineering Member
· Prof. Ahmad Alwakil College of Engineering Member
· Dr. Hamdi Bachir College of Engineering MemberThe Duties of the advisory committee are as follows:
- Assist the Directors in coordinating work with researchers in the concerned colleges that the members represent.
- Provide advice on university research needs, research priorities, and institutes' research initiatives.
- Provide advice on activating research at the university and involving researchers in research projects and research activities of the institutes.
- Provide advice on special graduate program proposals that require contributions of different colleges and are related to priority research areas.
- Contribute to the development of strategic plans for the institutes.
- Contribute to any other duties agreed by the committee members.