1. The Impact of Firms Performance on Ownership Structures and Earnings Management: The Case of the United Arab Emirates.
2. The Impact of Audit Quality on Working Capital Management and Firms' Performance in the United Arab Emirates.
3. Fakarudin Kamarudin, Bany Ariffin Amin Noordin, Junaina Muhammad and Mohamad Ali Abdul Hamid. (2014). Cost, Revenue and Profit Efficiency of Islamic and Conventional Banking Sector: Empirical Evidence from Gulf Cooperative Council Countries. Global Business Review Journal. Vol 15 No.1 March 2014. (Scopus)
4. Vince Ratnawati and Mohamad Ali Abdul Hamid, (2015). The Moderating Effect of Managerial Ownership and Institutional Ownership on the Relationship between Control Right and Earnings Management. Australian Academy of Accounting and Finance Review (AAAFR): Volume 1, Issue 1, July 2015, pp. 69-85.
5. Azwir Nasir and Mohamad Ali Abdul-Hamid, (2015). The Effect of Institutional Ownership on the Performance and Earnings Management as the Moderating Variable: Evidence from Indonesia, Australian Journal of Accounting, Economics and Finance Volume 1 ● Issue 1 ● October 2015.
6. Peter Aghimien, Fakarudin Kamarudin, Mohamad Ali Abdul-Hamid, Bany Noordin. (2016). Efficiency of gulf cooperation Council Banks: Empirical Evidence Using Data Envelopment Analysis, Review of International Business and Strategy, Vol. 26: issue 1: Pages. 118-136. (Scopus)
7. Vince Ratnawati, Mohamad Ali Abdul-Hamid, Oulathoyin Popoola, (2016) The Influence of Agency Conflict Types I and II on Earnings Management; International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2016, 6(S4) 126-132. (Scopus)
8. Jatiningrum, C, Abdul-Hamid, M. A., Muse, O., & Popoola, J. (2016). The Impact of Disclosure Quality on Corporate Governance and Earnings Management : Evidence from Companies in Indonesia. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6, 118–125. (Scopus)
9. Sunday Simon, Mohamad Ali Abdul-Hamid, Norfaiezah Sawandi. 2017. The quadratic relationship between working capital management and firm performance: Evidence from the Nigerian economy. Journal of Business and Retail Management Research (JBRMR), Vol. 12 Issue 1 October 2017. 94-108 (Scopus)
10. Sunday Simon, Norfaiezah Sawandi, Mohamad Ali Abdul-Hamid, (2018). Working Capital Management and Firm Performance: the Moderating Effect of Inflation Rate. Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities. (Scopus) (accepted for publication)
11. Fivi Anggraini, Mohamad Ali Abdul-Hamid, Aza Azlina Md Kassim. (2018). The Role of Intellectual Capital on Public Universities Performance in Indonesia. Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities. (Scopus) (accepted for publication)
12. Aliu Olanrewaju Atanda, Ahmadasri, B. Alaudin, Mohamad Ali Abdul-Hamid. 2018. Corporate governance practices of contributory pension scheme operators in Nigeria. Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities. (Scopus)(Resubmitted after corrections)