MISSION of the Research Group :
The Business and Islamic Finance Research Group's mission is to create and sustain a sound research environment by conducting high -quality research and other scholarly activities in the field of Business and Islamic Finance.
OBJECTIVES of the Research Group:
- Identify research knowledge gap in the field of Business and Islamic finance and propose practical and relevant research topics to fill the research gap
- Work as a team and conduct empirical research in Business and Islamic finance.
- Publish research in leading academic journals
- to provide a working paper series, a workshop series, and occasional symposiums/ conferences
- Work closely with other research teams in the college to avoid duplication and enhance coordination
- Contribute to the college's mission in the area of research and community engagement .