“ Good Academic Writing – Session 5”
November14th, 2018 - 3.30 -4.30 pm
Al Byroni Theatre, Men’s Campus- M9
Part V: Writing a good biomedical research grant proposal & Grantsmanship: Dr Mohamed Rahmani, Associate Professor, SIMR
• Where to start?
• Key principles for writing a successful grant proposal
• Writing common grant components
• Common grant-writing errors
• Grant reviews criteria and how to address them to enhance your proposal.
• Most cited reasons for not receiving fund
• Revising and resubmitting unsuccessful proposals