The 3rd International forum is organized by the College of Business Administration in collaboration with Sharjah Chamber of Commerce
February 15 & 18, 2018
- The innovative concept behind the proposed enterprise should achieve social or environmental objects as soon as it is accomplished.
- The work model or the procedure for executing an innovative concept should be performed innovatively and with individuality and excellence.
- Researching the enterprise should detail its elements and components, stages of performance, economic feasibility, and the positive gains that provided the incentive to launch it.
- Suitability and the ability to implement and perform the innovative concept in the real world.
- The enterprise should comprise components that support its positive competitive edge.
- The enterprise should fulfil a practical necessity and added value for the market and accommodate its outcomes progressively.
- Upon its completion the enterprise should be expandable and its growth rates increasable.
The Panel of Judges are:
- H.E. Sheikha Hind Al-Qasimi; Editor in Chief of Velvet Magazine
- H.E. Mrs. Raghda Taryam; Board member of Sharjah chamber of commerce and industry + Business Woman
- H.E. Mr. Mohammed Hilal; Founder of Mohammed Hilal Group
- H.E. Mrs. Sarah Al-Madani; Board Member at Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry / Board Member at UAE SME and enterprise council / Board Member at ShjSEEN / Director at Rouge Couture fashion / Owner of Shabarbush Restaurant
- H.E. Mr. Ibrahim Al-Hosany; CEO of Ibrahim Al Hosani Advocate, Legal Services & Training L.L.C
- Dr. Hanadi Nasser Al-Suwaidi; Institution Excellence Expert – Ministry of Education; PHD in Talent and Innovation
- Dr. Amr Saleh; Economic Advisor – Sharjah Economic Development Department
- Dr kathem Shagana; Sharjah Economic Development Department
- Mrs. Randah Taher; Managing Director of Sajory Culture of Innovation
- Mrs. Mariam Al-Mazrou; CFO - Tameem Group
- Mrs. Fizza Sabir; Human Resource Manager - Middle East & Sub-Saharan Africa DNV GL
- Mrs. Hanan Al-Braiky; Director of Strategy and Business Development - Ajman Free zone + Certified Judges European Standards of Excellence
- Mr. Khalid Al-Matroushi; Director of Government Communication & Media - Sharjah Sport Counci + Founder of Sago Emirati Cafe
- Mr. Ahmed Al Suwaidi; - Sharjah Economic Development Department