Types of Conference Participation
- Presenting a research paper to the conference
- Attendance at the conference without presenting a paper
- USD 400 (AED 1470)
Note: Registration fees are valid as of the date of receipt, not the date of registration.
- Participation fees should be paid by no later than 1st December, 2017.
Note: This is the deadline for receiving final versions of research papers
- Checks are not accepted.
- Travel tickets, visa and accommodation will be borne by participants themselves.
- The conference organizer will provide:
- The conference bags, scientific resources relevant to the conference sessions, conference proceedings stored in CD's and memory sticks and attendance certificates.
- Transport from and to the hotel in the Emirate of Sharjah.
- Meals for conference participants.
Methods of Fee Payment
Fees can be paid through the following methods:
- Online payment using a credit card: Visa and MasterCard. "Click here"
- A bank transfer. Fees can be sent to the following transfer details taking into consideration the transfer fees.
Bank Account Details (University of Sharjah)
For Bank Transfer:Beneficiary :
University of SharjahBank :
Sharjah Islamic BankBranch :
Sharjah – UAE
Account NR :
IBAN NR :
AE71 0410 00002920 0147 001Swift :
- Please send the payment receipt with the following details (Name, Contact No, Conference Title, University Name) to SFICPD@sharjah.ac.ae in order to confirm the registration.
- Please visit the conference website from time to time for latest updates.