The Solutions for a Better Life conference under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammad Al Qassimi will bring thousands of scholars, researchers, professionals, and students to the University of Sharjah to discuss ways to live a better life. The conference is a collaborative project between University of Sharjah and USA's West Virginia State University in partnership with Tekha group, an international health, and wellness organization; Sharjah Sports Council; Sharjah's Supreme Council for Family Affairs; MPAC Sports and Tupelo Life. This significant conference is expected to attract representatives from government and major corporations and to garner worldwide media attention.
"World Future Leaders Program"
The students will work on a project that they will choose in the areas of media, government, science & technology, education and sports. During day 4 of the conference, the group will be asked to present their ideas in front of the judges, audience, and media at the conference. The project can be presented in the form of a short movie, a theatrical production, a website, a publication, an App, interactive PowerPoint, or other creative medium. Time limit for presentations will be 8-12 minutes, followed by 2-3 minutes remarks for the judges. The goal of the world future leaders program is to inspire young men and women to seek or accept leadership responsibilities in finding the best solutions for a better life as a part of their contribution to society and to build a network of students to support future collaborations among these emerging leaders.
How your school can be involved?
Benefits of school participation:
- Each school is asked to nominate 4-6 students with a group leader, a supervisor and 20 school representatives (wearing school uniforms) to attend the conference.
- All students are expected to attend days 3, 4 and 5 of the conference (Feb. 23-25)
- The students or the school counselor should submit no later than December 20 - a list of the students and a one paragraph description of the project to be presented.
- Students should be between grades (10-12)
- Promotion of the school in front of local and international media.
- All students will be presented with certificates, and group winners will be presented with prizes.
- Winning groups should expect important exposure for their projects to potential investors and to worldwide media.
your school with us