MAJ. GENERAL /Abdel Quddoos A. Razaq alobidli
Holds several leadership positions at Dubai Police, notably the following:
- Assistant commander general for quality and excellence
- Director of the General Department of Quality.
- Director of the Regulatory Office of the Commander-in-Chief of Dubai Police.
Heads, supervises, and participates in more than (53) committee, work-team, and association. The most significant of these positions are the following:
Secretary-General of the Council of security for the World Expo 2020
Head of police chiefs organization the Middle East and North Africa
Chairman of Emirates Intellectual Property Association (EIPA).
Chairman of Emirates Association for Strategic Planning.
Team Leader of Sheikh Khalifa Program for Government Excellence - Ministry of Interior.
Member of the Executive Board of the Ministry of Interior.
Chairman of Excellence & Quality teams at Dubai Police.
General Coordinator of Interior Minister Award for Excellence.
President of Jury for Interior Minister Award for Excellence.
General Supervisor of the improvement team to implement Dubai Model for providing services.
Team Leader of the development of Dubai Police's receptions.
Chairman of the executive team for the development of Dubai Strategic Plan (Security and Justice Plan).
Deputy Chairman of the Permanent Supreme Committee for Strategy and Performance at the Ministry of Interior.
Deputy Chairman of the Supreme Committee for the participation in Dubai Government Excellence Program.
Chairman of Quality and Policies Committee of Khalifa program for Student Empowerment.
Member of the Board of Trustees of the Interior Minister Award for scientific research.
Leader of the participating team in International awards at the Interior Ministry.
-Achieved many accomplishments at local level, namely:
1. Contributed to Dubai Police's winning of Distinguished Government Department Award at Dubai Government Excellence Program (three times since the start of the program and (66) times in other Award categories.)
2. Contributed to Ministry of Interior's winning of Distinguished Government Entity Award (two years in a row since the departure of Sheikh Khalifa Program in 2010, and (28) awards in other Award categories.)
3. Awarded with (60) decorations, medals and insignias for his career excellence.
- Achieved many accomplishments at international level, including:
1. Contributed to Interior Ministry's winning of the UN Award for Public Service in 2012.
2. Holds the International Kano Medal for Masters of Excellence (Leadership Excellence)
3. Holds an evaluator certificate accredited by European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM)
4. Contributed to Dubai Police's winning of Palladium Award for Excellence in implementing Balanced Scorecard and management of institutional & strategic performance. This award is organized by Palladium institution under the supervision of (Robert Kaplan and David Norton.)
5. Contributed to Dubai Police's winning of Golden Century Award for International Quality Era (Gold Category) for the efforts to develop a relationship with concerned groups, to improve services, and to achieve customer satisfaction.
6. Contributed to the Dubai Police's obtaining of a certificate from Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary as the first entity in the Middle East to participate in the assessment of British entities.
7. Contributed to Dubai Police's winning of International Platinum Award of ideas UK in the electronic suggestion program.