Entry Visa to United Arab Emirates:
We are pleased to inform you that the organizing committee will be looking after the visa.
Please print and fill the visa application form, and send them with required documents to start the visa procedures.
If your country of nationality appears on the list below, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE:
Australia, Andorra, Austria, Brunei, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America, Canada, The Vatican.
Travelers from countries not listed above will need to arrange a visa in advance of travel.
The documents needed include:
- Personal passport size photo (with white background)
- Clear copy of your passport (pages must include the photo and expiration date and place of issue).
- Complete the security clearance form (Click here to download the security clearance form)
- Visa costs (AED 240 which is equivalent to 66$ US Dollar. Non-Refundable ).
- Visitor's passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
Please send visa request before 30 March 2016 to email@example.com for processing.
Wish you an enjoyable stay in United Arab Emirates,,,
Travel & Accommodations
These Hotels presents an ideal location close to the University and numerous attractions in the city, In addition to special discount for participants:
*All rates shown above are quoted in UAE Dirhams (AED) per room per night.
* All rates shown above are inclusive Breakfast & Wi-Fi.
* The organizing committee will arrange transportation to the conference venue early each day and back to the hotel after the end of the program on each day.