How may I raise a compliance concern?

How may I raise a compliance concern?

The University offers several channels for raising concerns. Use the channel that is most comfortable for you:

Within your department

Generally, your immediate supervisor is in the best position to resolve a compliance concern quickly.  However, your supervisor is not your only option.  Other channels include:

  • Your director
  • Members of the grievance committee
  • Next level management (Dean or Vice Chancellor)
  • Chancellor

  • Speak up, ask questions, get answers. If your concern is not addressed, raise it to one of the other above channels.