The primary purpose of a Code of Conduct is to promote an ethical culture among employees. The University of Sharjah endeavors to achieve its mission through the following set of core values that define its character and culture:
• Ethical and civic responsibility in accordance with progressive Arab and Islamic ideals
• The Highest standards of integrity, transparency an accountability
• Mutual respect, fairness and collegiality among all
• Freedom of intellectual thoughts and expressions
• Excellence with limitless drive for quality enhancement and continued improvement
• Promotion of creativity and innovation in the pursuit of academic excellenceAll members of the University community are required to integrate these core values into their daily University activities.