The primary purpose of a Code of Conduct is to promote an ethical culture among employees. The University of Sharjah endeavors to achieve its mission through the following a set of core values that define its character and culture:
- Ethical and civic responsibility in accordance with progressive Arab and Islamic ideals
- The Highest standards of integrity, transparency and accountability
- Mutual respect, fairness and collegiality among all
- Freedom of intellectual thoughts and expressions
- Excellence with limitless drive for quality enhancement and continued improvement
- Promotion of creativity and innovation in the pursuit of academic excellence
All members of the University community are required to integrate these core values into their daily University activities.