• A range of on-site facilities including banking, telecommunication, food courts, student centers & sport centers

    More
  • Offers modern state of the Art facilities for study & research in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, health sciences

    More
  • The joint Sharjah - Lubeck PhD program in Molecular Medicine

    More
  • 2nd Sharjah International Conference on Islamic Economy

    More
  • 3rd International Conference on Arab’s and Muslim’s History of Science

    More
  • Sharjah 1st International Conference for Persons with Disabilities

    More
Payment of Tuition Fees

Payment Mechanism:
Tuition Fees:

  • Before registering in courses for a new semester, students have to complete all pending payments from previous semesters, if any.
  • Payments can be made in cash, check (for University of Sharjah), credit card, direct bank transfer, or electronically through depositing the amount in the Sharjah Islamic Bank ATM.
  • Tuition fees for each semester can be paid in two installments maximum. The first installment should be not less than 40% of the total amount and should be paid in cash or credit card. The rest of the dues 60%  are Paid by one cheque dated on 05 December 2017.Please note that the cheque will not be send to the bank up to the due date, student have an opportunity to pay the rest of the fees in instalments during the semester until the date of the cheques. If the student did not completed the due amount before the cheque date, cheque will send to the bank for collection. The University of Sharjah's terms and conditions apply to deferred cheques and fines on bounced cheques.

 

Type of PaymentInstallment 1Installment 2Installment 3Installment 4
Cash (First Payment)40%   
Cash (throughout semester) 20%20%20%

 

In order to facilitate the tuition fees payment mechanism, students are urged to continuously check their accounts on the accounting system that is linked to the University of Sharjah's website