The University of Sharjah was established in 1997 with the aim and vision to contribute to
the qualities shared by renowned universities around the world. The education and research programs we offer tend to be comprehensive and multi-disciplinary....
Admission Open for Fall Semester 2019-2018
UoS offers 111 programs across multiple academic disciplines.
Courses are offered in a variety of fields ranging from Sharia and Law to Health Sciences, Medicine, Fine Arts and Design, Engineering and Communication. We also offer a wide range of degree programs at the diploma, BSc/BA, MSc/MA, and PhD levels as well as the Executive MBA (EMBA) program.
The University of Sharjah is a residential university with over 3,403 students living on campus. Students have access to extraordinary campus resources and a wide range of cultural and social activities and opportunities.
Everything from food and athletics to healthcare is available within a short walk and at reasonable prices and convenient hours. Our two sports complexes provide facilities for sports of all types, including swimming, tennis and football.
1. Educating people about areas of sustainable development.
2. Spreading awareness culture of consumption behaviour.
3. Conducting voluntary activities in the areas of sustainable development.
4. Supporting people to plan for safe family and decreasing social violence.
5. Enhancing environment safety and ensuring that university is friendly to social groups (elderly, disabled, women, Children, etc.).
6. Activating the idea of social responsibility by fostering cooperation between public organizations, and other sectors.
• Student Educators Program
• Inter-Campus Collaboration
• Continuing Education
• Community Service
• Participation in Public Policy
• Trademark Licensing
1. Peacefull Community and Happy Family:
- This initiative aims to spread the best ways of parenting socialization without abuse.
- Domestic abuse (often called 'family violence') can include physical, verbal, sexual or emotional abuse.
- Protect the children and teenagers from bullying and abuse and encourage them to do a useful activity
2. 1 Voluntuary Hour
- Training volunteers on volunteering skills through a training workshop
- Identifying places and areas of volunteering in the university and community (disabled, elderly and students themselves).
- Volunteering is only for one-hour weekly
3. Be wise
- How to rationalize (reduce) consumption in water and electricity at the university.
4. Budget Management
- Many people don't realize that they spend more than they earn and slowly sink deeper into debt every year.
This initiative aims to create a spending plan for your money to ensure that you will always have enough money for the things you need.
P. O. Box 27272 Sharjah, UAE, Tel:
+971 6 5585000,
Fax: +971 6 5585099, Email: