The University of Sharjah was established in 1997 with the aim and vision to contribute to
the qualities shared by renowned universities around the world. The education and research programs we offer tend to be comprehensive and multi-disciplinary....
Admission Open for Fall Semester 2019-2018
UoS offers 111 programs across multiple academic disciplines.
Courses are offered in a variety of fields ranging from Sharia and Law to Health Sciences, Medicine, Fine Arts and Design, Engineering and Communication. We also offer a wide range of degree programs at the diploma, BSc/BA, MSc/MA, and PhD levels as well as the Executive MBA (EMBA) program.
The University of Sharjah is a residential university with over 3,403 students living on campus. Students have access to extraordinary campus resources and a wide range of cultural and social activities and opportunities.
Everything from food and athletics to healthcare is available within a short walk and at reasonable prices and convenient hours. Our two sports complexes provide facilities for sports of all types, including swimming, tennis and football.
1. Strategic Goal : Innovation.
2. Strategic objective(Theme): Changing of habits and create new routines in the daily life inside the university community.
1. Positive and sustainable attitudes
2. Saved resources
3. The perception of the UOS population regarding sustainably issues.
1. TV program with Dr. Imad Alsyouf to give information about the Sustainability Office (College of communication studio)
2. Graduation project about “electricity consumption awareness.
(College of communication , Al Dhaid Campus)
1. Awareness campaigns to spread sustainability around UOS.
2. Publications during the year, such as Newsletters, Brochures…
3. Short Videos for the Sustainability Office
P. O. Box 27272 Sharjah, UAE, Tel:
+971 6 5585000,
Fax: +971 6 5585099, Email: