Registration Instructions for Spring 2018/2019
Payment of Tuition Fees
To download Course Registration form
|Year 5 : 131 Earned Credits & More ||25-11-2018 TO 24-01-2019|
|Year 4 : 99 – 130 Earned Credits||28-11-2018 TO 24-01-2019|
|Year 3 : 65 – 98 Earned Credits||01-12-2018 TO 24-01-2019|
|Year 2 : 31 – 64 Earned Credits||04-12-2018 TO 24-01-2019|
|Year 1 : 00 – 30 Earned Credits||07-12-2018 TO 24-01-2019|
|Students under Academic Probation||25-11-2018 TO 24-01-2019|
|Students in IEP program||25-11-2018 TO 24-01-2019|
|Re-Admitted from IEP & New Students||25-11-2018 TO 24-01-2019|
|Continuous Postgraduate Students||25-11-2018 TO 24-01-2019|
|Community College & Bridging Programs||25-11-2018 TO 24-01-2019|
|Medicine, Dentistry & Fine Arts Colleges ||25-11-2018 TO 24-01-2019|
|Add/Drop Period for Spring 2018-2019||20 – 24 Jan 2019|
|Note: The number of registered hours in Fall 2018-2019 is not counted within the earned hours mentioned above. |
- Students who are under academic probation are expected to contact their Academic Advisors to collect their PIN Codes.
- New students, re-admitted students from IEP in Spring 2018-2019 and IEP students are kindly asked to contact registration offices.
Registration will be open upon the payment of fees overdue from the previous semester.
Newly admitted students must pay full tuition fees for Spring 2018-2019 as per the payment mechanism to register for courses.
|Payment Options||Important Notes|
To avoid congestion we remind you of the following available payment methods:
- Payment by credit card through the online self-service (available on the website).
- Payment through any of Sharjah Islamic Bank's ATM machines.
- Payment through any of Sharjah Islamic Bank's branches.
For further information please visit :
- The deadline for fee payment for Spring semester 2018-2019 without late fine is 31 Jan 2019.
- If any courses are dropped during the Add/Drop period, the student's account is fully refunded the course tuition.
- If any courses are dropped after the Add/Drop period or during the Drop Period without receiving 'F', no tuition fees are refunded to the student's account for the dropped courses.