A student from other universities may apply to take courses at the UoS during the summer period as non-credit courses. However, the following conditions apply:
- To be granted admission in this category, a student must submit an application and a letter of approval from her/his home university with a list of courses he/she is allowed to take.
- Once admitted, the visiting student may register for the agreed courses only after payment of the tuition fees which are non-refundable.
- If during the semester the UoS chooses to cancel a course in which the student is enrolled, student's registration in that course will be automatically dropped and the visiting student receives a refund.
- A visiting student may apply to rent a UoS housing unit pending availability.
- Visiting students coming from abroad are requested to make their own visa and travel arrangements.
- Students wishing to study as visiting students in the Fall or Spring semesters may submit their request to the Admissions Department. However, their admittance is only confirmed after the approval of UoS Chancellor or the Vice-Chancellor for Academic Affairs.