a. General Documents:
- Copy of student passport (valid).
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students.
- Copy of residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size colored photographs.
Health Fitness.pdf certificate (Kindly print the form after the
acceptance decision. The test must be done in the University Hospital or any Governmental authority in the UAE.
- Copy of Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card.
- AED 300 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
b. Additional Requirements For Students Obtaining Foreign Certificates:
- Document proving that the student completed 12 years of school.
- Certified copyof grades 10,11, 12 certificates and Graduation certificate ( Diploma
- Equivalent certificate from the Education zone in UAE.
- Students who obtained certificates from outside the UAE must provide a document provingthat theHigh SchoolCertificate isaccepted bygovernment universities in the country from which the certificatewas obtained, and equivalent certificatefrom the Ministry of Education in the UAE.
c. Additional Requirements for Bridging Programs Students:
- Certified copy of the Diploma certificate.
- Certified copy of the transcript.
- Students who had received the Diploma from outside the UAE must attain equivalent certificate for the Diploma from the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
d. Additional Requirements for Transfer Students:
- Certified copy of the transcripts.
- Certified copy of detailed descriptions of the courses the student has taken.
- Students transferring from an institution outside the UAE must also submit a letter of accreditation from the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
e. Additional Requirements for UAE local male students :
- National service completion letter or no objection to complete the study from the Authority of National Service and Reserve.
f. Additional Requirements for Kuwait Students:
No Objection Letter from the Consulate General of the State of Kuwait - Cultural Office in UAE specifying the program the student is allowed to take at University of Sharjah.
Additional Requirements for visiting students:
Approval letter from student's home university with a list of courses allowed to be taken at University of Sharjah.