Early Admission for Fall Semester 2019/2020
Please read the following instructions very carefully before filling the online application
- First-time users will need to create a Login ID (user name) and PIN (Password).
- All feilds marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- For the required documents, all documents to be uploaded must be Colored softcopy PDF (for single or multiple pages) or JPEG format (for single pages).
- To complete your online application, you will need a valid credit card to pay a non-refundable application fee of 300 UAE Dirhams (The application is considered complete after paying the application fees ).
- You may complete your application in more than one session. You can always save your application and complete it later. The deadline to submit the completed online applications in early admission period is 23-05-2019 .
- The list of available programs for Fall semester 2019/2020 depends on meeting the required school average, study track, and graduation year which should not be older than 2018 for Medicine and Dental Medicine programs and not older than 2016 for other programs. The system will not allow you to apply if your certificate is older.
- The applicant should not have been expelled from the UoS or any other institution for academic or disciplinary reasons.
- Applicants are accepted in different majors according to the student's preference, her/his grade average, and depending on the capacity of each college. Due to limited number of available seats in some of the university programs, we encourage students to apply at their earliest, noting that the acceptance is competitive in the university's various programs.
- If you studied before in UoS, you should refer back to the admission office and do not apply online.
- The parent has the right to know about the student's academic progress and financial status on a regular basis and issue any official documents on behalf of the student.
- Any financial refunds above AED 1,000/- provided to the student will be made in the name of one of his parents, unless they authorized him to receive the amount directly .
Online Application steps:
Filling the online application and paying the application fees(click here to view the online application guide).
An email will be sent to you
within 3 to 7 working days and the necessary procedures will be taken
based on the application status.
Applicants nominated for
acceptance will have to pay the seat reservation fees for their desired
program within the period stated in the email .These fees are
non-refundable if the student withdraws or does not enroll in the
University, and are applied toward tuition fees if the student enrolls
in his/her program.
After completing the seat reservation process, the student must visit the Admission Department to complete the required documents which include submitting the attested copy of the high school certificates, colored personal photos, original certificates of an English language proficiency test (e.g.: IELTS, TOEFL, EmSAT... etc) if available and any additional documents requested by the Admission Department. To view university buildings map, Kindly click here .
Students will not be issued an ID card or be allowed to register
courses unless they have submitted all the required documents).
Taking the English language test, the admission tests and personal interview in college of communication and English language & literature Program or Mathematics and Physics placement test in college of Engineering as required by the colleges .
Registering the academic course schedule in the assigned period (To view the Academic Calendar click here)
** The priority for acceptance will be given for students applying during the early admission for all programs except Medical colleges programs. To view information about early admission, please click here .
**Kindly read all the instructions concerning the online application and follow up your application status continuously to make sure that your admission process was completed correctly.
To open the below links, kindly make sure that you are using either Google Chrome
or Firefox browsers .