A new student needs to submit filled application form with the required
documentation and certificates to the Admission Department at UOS.
of the student's valid passport * .
of UAE National Family Registry for local students *.
of a valid residence visa for non-local students (valid).
copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
recent passport-size color photographs.
fitness certificate including a blood test done in the University Hospital or
Governmental authority in UAE. (The form is available at the Admission
of a valid Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
of Birth Certificate.
of UAE National Identity Card.
300 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
Requirements For Students Obtaining Foreign
- Document proving that the student completed 12 years of school.
- Certified copy of grades 10,11, 12 certificates and Graduation certificate ( Diploma ).
- Equivalent certificate from the Education zone in UAE.
- Students who obtained certificates from outside the UAE must provide a document proving that the High School Certificate is accepted by government universities in the country from which the certificate was obtained, or equivalent certificate from the Ministry of Education in the UAE
Requirements for Transfer Students:
copy of the transcripts.
copy of detailed descriptions of the courses the student had taken.
transferring from an institution outside the UAE must also submit a letter of
accreditation from the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific
* Important note for local students applying to community college: Kindly present the original Passport and the original National Family book to complete the missing documents and to apply for a scholarship.