A new student needs to submit filled application form with the required documentation and certificates to the Admission Department at UOS.
- Copy of the student's valid passport * .
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students *.
- Copy of a valid residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size color photographs.
- Health fitness certificate including a blood test done in the University Hospital or Governmental authority in UAE. (The form is available at the Admission Offices).
- Copy of a valid Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card.
- AED 300 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
Additional Requirements For Students Obtaining Foreign Certificates:
- Document proving that the student completed 12 years of school.
- Certified copy of grades 10,11, 12 certificates and Graduation certificate ( Diploma ).
- Equivalent certificate from the Education zone in UAE.
- Students who obtained certificates from outside the UAE must provide a document proving that the High School Certificate is accepted by government universities in the country from which the certificate was obtained, or equivalent certificate from the Ministry of Education in the UAE
Additional Requirements for Transfer Students:
- Certified copy of the transcripts.
- Certified copy of detailed descriptions of the courses the student had taken.
- Students transferring from an institution outside the UAE must also submit a letter of accreditation from the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
* Important note for local students applying to community college: Kindly present the original Passport and the original National Family book to complete the missing documents and to apply for a scholarship.