Convert the department in to electronic Department, integral , safe, and high-quality through applying the latest Systems that matches international standards in all electronic services that are related to admission, documents , files and graduates certificates and services related to continuance student.
Presenting electronic services with high quality and excellent for students, Universities and related institutions, by following the latest techniques and systems, which contributes to build a strong reputation for the University, promote the university's programs, attract outstanding students both locally and internationally, maintain privacy and security for students and graduates records, and to provide an accurate and high quality database.
Goals and Objectives:
The goals and objectives of the Admission department include:
- Improve the efficiency in work performance through Electronic studied plan to speed and implement accuracy in all stages related to new students admission, document & record archiving and issuing graduation certificates.
- Implement competition to attract and accept outstanding students.
- Update Admission policy at the University.
- Enhance the operational efficiency of the staff and maintain the excellence of performance and quality of the services provided.
- Improve and develop the quality of the electronic services that assist providing high quality services and exchanging the data in accurate and effective way.
- Implement the Electronic Archiving solution.
- Develop Online Admission to be integrated with the Banner system directly and includes many new features.
- Implement competitive admission criteria to attract outstanding students with academic performance and enroll them at the university, through providing online application & immediate seat booking service.
- Appling online clearance system for the graduates and withdrawing students. The system connected all the different university's departments to complete the clearance electronically which saved students' time and efforts.
- Implement phase two of the smart chip in the graduation certificates to assure quality and security of these certificates through attaching students high school certificates, passport, visa, UAE national ID and transcripts for the transfer students.
- Implement in-house solution for electronic archiving integrated with BANNER system.
- Upgrade the security of the graduation certificates, and adding new security features, new design with high quality paper to be compatible to the international standards.
- Upload all the graduate's information and documents in the MOHESR (Ministry of Education) website.
- Holding meetings with universities and related organizations to share latest experiences regarding student admission and graduates' certificates.
- Open direct communication channels with enrolled, graduates and future students through allocating new social media committee.
- Organize the 35th Arab ACRAO conference.
- Participate in graduation ceremony.
- Participate in the 36th Gitex Technology Week 2016.
- Participate in international conferences, community events and exhibitions of higher education institutions related to the competence of the admission locally and internationally.