Is the main pillar of support for the development of the banner program and other supporting programs that help facilitate the work and delivery with high quality efficiency.
Developing the services provided by the department from the technical aspect to facilitate the work, overcome the difficulties, and provide efficient processes to the employees and best services to our valuable students
- Argos reporting tool was implemented to build and extract reports and statistics required by the department. The reports are transferred from the Banner system to Argos gradually; old reports are updated and new reports are built and deployed. The Admissions Department is the first to implement the Argos System in the University of Sharjah.
- Implemented online clearance system for graduates and withdrawn students using the new Workflow system.
- Designed Student's University ID card using Argos tool.
- Designed Graduates' Honorary Certificate and Attestation in Arabic and English using Argos tool.
- Created an electronic survey in Arabic and English for UoS applicants which assisted with the following up process and helped applicants to complete their online applications
- Used Mass Data Update Utility (MDUU) to de-customize the database tables used for the smart chip system which is used by the ministry of education to facilitate the attestation process.
- Trained admission department's employees to use the new Argos reporting tool.